Chocolate Cookie Crust Peanut Butter Pie
24 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed into crumbs
4 tablespoons butter, melted
8 ounces cream cheese
1 cup creamy peanut butter
8 ounces whipped cream
1 ¼ cups powdered sugar
Cookie crumbs for top
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- In a bowl mix the cookie crumbs with melted butter.
- Pour crumbs into pie dish and pat down to form a crust.
- Bake crust for 5 minutes or until set.
- In a bowl mix the cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add in the whipped cream and powdered sugar and mix again until smooth.
- Pour mixture over crust and smooth out the top.
- Refrigerate or freeze until set, about 1 hour.
- Sprinkle the top with cookie crumbs.