Gluten-Free Banana Bread
- 3 medium ripe bananas, plus more for garnish
- 2 c. old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 c. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 8×5” pan with parchment paper.
- Combine bananas, oats, eggs, maple syrup, baking soda, vanilla, and salt in a blender. Blend until you have a smooth batter, about 1 minute. Fold walnuts into the mixture.
- Pour batter into prepare pan and arrange banana slices on top. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the bread comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- Let cool in pan for 15 minutes then invert loaf onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
If these directions are not enough, watch the video on how to make this delicious dish here.